As one of the largest stockists in the South West of England we are able to supply a comprehensive range of sheet materials. These include;
- Softwood plywood (structural, sheathing, flooring)
- Hardwood plywood (structural, joinery)
- 3rd Party accredited marine plywood
- Birch plywoods (joinery, packing etc)
- Large press plywoods (birch, hardwood, spruce)
- Concrete formwork panels (MDO, Phenolic)
- Mesh-faced anti-slip plywood
- Fire retardant plywoods
- Lightweight plywoods
- Veneered, painted and polyester faced plywoods
Our plywood products are available in a full range of thicknesses, grades and sizes. FSC® and PEFC certified options available; all are third party risk assessed for compliance with UKTR legislation.
- Trade, Pro and Ultra light
- Moisture resistant
- Fire retardant
- Thin panels
- Large press
- Furniture grade
- Standard grade
- Special cut sizes (furniture, racking etc)
- P5 Moisture resistant flooring grade TG4
- High-density mezzanine flooring panels
- PFB (Phenolic faced) P5 TG4.
- OSB3 – conditioned, structural
- OSB3 TG4 flooring
- SiteProtect OSB3 coated, paintable hoarding panels
OTHER SPECIALIST Panel ranges
- Hardboards (standard, tempered, pegboard, painted)
- Pinboards & insulation boards
- Cement particle boards (RCM)
- Superva leisure plywood
- And many more besides – call us with any specialist requirements!
- As part of the Premier Forest Group, we also have direct access to a sophisticated panel processing facility in South Wales which enables us to provide bespoke services including cutting, CNC work, profiling, bonding, laminating, drilling, painting etc.
Call us today on 01208 872338
to discuss your needs or visit our Lostwithiel showroom to see our extensive range.